Monday, October 8, 2007

Reviews and Links

I've been doing a lot of reading lately. In the interests of making the time-investment I put into all of this reading useful to other people, I'll be posting a review each week of some on-topic book, movie, or website that presently holds my interest.

Current reading material includes: Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand, Conflict, Decision and Dissonance by Leon Festinger, Mind and Nature: A Necessary Unity by Gregory Bateson, The Ethical Slut by Dossie Easton and Catherine Liszt, and The Virtue of Selfishness by Ayn Rand.

If anyone would like to request a review of a book, movie, or website that I might plausibly gain access to (budget is a serious limit), you can do so in a comment on this (or any) post.

3 comments:

ijjjji said...

Congratz on the new blog :) You got mail (if I guessed your @ correctly).

CHEERS!

Anonymous said...

Love to hear your review on Atlas Shrugged. I finished it a while back and enjoy your analysis.

Hitori said...

Greentea:

I enjoy your insights as well. :) I'll add Atlas Shrugged to the review queue.